Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

Export data in CSV File from Qlik sense

Dear Team,

Kindly help me how to export data in csv from qliksense.

For this i am sharing a qvf file

16 Replies
victorgil88
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi!

You can try this:

Store Name as a, RegNo as b from mytable into 'lib://FolderConnection/myfile.qvd';

At the end, it is the same as Qlikview.

Regards

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It says you dont have the swr-sense-export extension installed and thus visualization failed.

Install it and check again.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
tejasp47
Contributor
Contributor

Considering the final data file with required column, grouping and Order is finally stored in [Export-CSV] table, then towards end of the scripting you can use below command to export to .csv.

Although the Extension is available for that, but it has limitation of 10 Dimensions and few Measures. If you have limited data then use Extension - https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-export

Or export it while App loading.

Cmd -

STORE [Export-CSV] INTO ['lib://ExportPath/Test.csv'] (txt);

jslancas
Contributor II
Contributor II

Store commend is no good. Want to export only those columns in my straight table. QlikView could do it. Apparently Qlik Sense cannot...??

Wallibee
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @kaushiknsolanki 

this is a great extension but I have a situation while using it and don't know if anyone faces that issue too.

I get into memory limit when I use this button to export files to format comma-separated CSV - Client-side, here I am talking of say 100k rows.

Is there a workaround to such a problem such that I can still export tables out with just a button after selections are made on the front end?

Thank you in advance 

Wallibee_0-1646130959604.png

Wallibee
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @kaushiknsolanki 

The extension sense-export is a great one and has been working for me. But all of a sudden I encountered a memory limit problem.

Wallibee_0-1646133068892.png

Here I am exporting say 100k rows,  and the export format is set to comma-separated CSV- Client side.

Is there a workaround with this such that I can still be able to export tables behind this button?

Thank you in advance

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

@Wallibee  I dont have any idea if the extension has any limit.

I will install and check and let you know.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!