Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishna789
Creator II
Creator II

How to clear filter automatically when we move to next sheet in qliksense?

Hi experts ,

In qliksense while clicking next sheet the previous sheet filters should remove automatically is there any way to do that.

Thanking you,

krishna chaitanya

omarbensalemyoussefbelloum‌  stalwar1swuehlloveisfailadamdavi3s

bill.markham

sreerangasane

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
countwise
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Krishna,

If you use "Sheet Navigation & Actions" buttons (Available from (https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation))

You will be able to select what happens when you go to another sheet using the button. one of the functions allows for the clearing of all filters.

All the best.

Jim

View solution in original post

6 Replies
countwise
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Krishna,

If you use "Sheet Navigation & Actions" buttons (Available from (https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation))

You will be able to select what happens when you go to another sheet using the button. one of the functions allows for the clearing of all filters.

All the best.

Jim

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you using any extension?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
krishna789
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi Anil Samineni‌,

Thanks for your reply I am not using any extension, Is it possible without extension.

Thanking you,

krishna

krishna789
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI Jim Diggins,

Thanks for the extension, is it possible without extension.

Thanking you

krishna

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

This is not possible without extension.

vizmind.eu
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Simply No, We can navigate from one sheet to another but you can't clear. For that you need extension

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)