Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot table in NPrinting format ppt.

Hello, I am working on the NPrinting version November 2017. In a project in qlik sense we have a pivoting table and I need to send weekly reports through NPrinitng.

I have managed the option of exporting a dynamic image of the table, but when submitting the presentation the blank design of the table does not match the rest of the sheet

Is there a power point option to display the pivot table and edit the design other than through the photo?

15 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In PowerPoint reports you can import Sense pivot tables only as images, but you can change the images dimensions https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/ReportsDevelopment/ImageDimensionManageme...

In Excel templates you can create native pivot tables:

- https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/ExcelReports/HowCreateExcelPivotTableRepo...

- https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/ExcelReports/HowCreatePivotTableExcelTabl...

but this is not supported in PowerPoint reports.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ruggero,

Thanks for your answer.

They told me that there is the possibility of using the HTML and css format in NPrinitng to visualize the pivot tables.

There is a documentation that helps me to develop it.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Felipe,

About the documentation, please refer to the official help site https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/Introduction/Introduction.htm. Use always the helpsite with the same version of your installed Qlik NPrinting.

HTML reports are supported https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/HTMLReports/IntroHTML.htm and you can insert pivot tables into them as Images.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ruggero, after many tests I finally decided to use images. The problem now is that when extracting the image of a pivot table for power point it does not show all the fields and I have not found the option to solve it.

I use the November version of NPrinting.

Greetings.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You see the scroll bars that are fixed in the image. Try to enlarge the original image in Qlik Sense.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
rfredman
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

But is it possible to shrink the resulting image in ppt/pixelperfect reports?

I get the whole pivot table as a picture but it doesnt fit on the ppt/pixelperfect page area.

I can resize the page to A2 and it will fit but the business doesnt like it when the reports come in that format, the prefer it as standard A4.... 

/Rickard

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Give a check at the page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2018/Content/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimension-Managemen....

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
rfredman
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

That doesnt work. It doesnt shrink the image of the pivot.

I have tested it with other objects and those are being resized correctly.

(On april2018 release)

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I did the attached report with April 2018.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero