Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bashar_f
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Dynamic Chart Title based on Active Dimension in Drill Down

Hello,

I have a Drill Dimension being used in a chart.

The Drill Down Dimension is as follows:

It's called "Hierarchy", and it includes the dimensions

• Strategic Objective.
  • Initiative
  • Activity
  • Sub Activity
  • KPI

What I'd like to do is for the title of the chart using this drill down dimension, I want the title to be dynamic based on the active level of this drill down dimension.

The title would change from

'Scores and KPI Achievement by Strategic Objective'

to (If i make a selection)

'Scores and KPI Achievement by Initiative'

to (If i make another selection)

'Scores and KPI Achievement by Activity'

and so on.

6 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

try this in title.

='Scores and KPI Achievement by ' & getcurrentfield(Hierarchy)

Learning never stops.
ChennaiahNallani
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Used

='Scores and KPI Achievement by' &" "& GetCurrentField()

anat
Master
Master

=GetCurrentField("New Group")

anat
Master
Master

Hierarchy Name should be in double code like "New Group"

bashar_f
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Pradosh,

GetCurrentField is not a valid function in QlikSense.

Any other ideas?

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Try one of these

='Scores and KPI Achievement by ' & PICK(match(1,

getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0 and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0  and getcurrentselections(Activity) >0 and getcurrentselections([Sub Activity]) >0 and

getcurrentselections(KPI) >0,getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0 and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0  and getcurrentselections(Activity) >0 and getcurrentselections([Sub Activity]) >0,getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0 and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0  and getcurrentselections(Activity) >0,getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0  and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0 ,

getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0)+1,'Strategic Objective','KPI','Sub Activity','Activity','Initiative','Strategic Objective')

OR

='Scores and KPI Achievement by ' & PICK(match(1,

getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0 and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0  and getcurrentselections(Activity) >0 and getcurrentselections([Sub Activity]) >0 and

getcurrentselections(KPI) >0,getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0 and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0  and getcurrentselections(Activity) >0 and getcurrentselections([Sub Activity]) >0,getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0 and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0  and getcurrentselections(Activity) >0,getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0  and getcurrentselections(Initiative) >0 ,

getcurrentselections([Strategic Objective]) >0),'KPI','Sub Activity','Activity','Initiative','Strategic Objective')

Learning never stops.