cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

QlikView 12 Certifications Now Available

Certification candidates may now register for QlikView 12 Certification Exams.

The exam and and minimum passing scores are:

• QlikView 12 System Administrator (65%)
  • QlikView 12 Data Architect** (73%)
  • QlikView 12 Business Analyst (65%)

QlikView 12 Business Analyst is the new name for the role, “Designer”.

QlikView 12 Data Architect is the new name for the role, “Developer”.

** The QlikView 12 Data Architect exam now has 60 questions (reduced from 70). Passing this exam will award BOTH the QlikView 12 Data Architect and Business Analyst certifications, similar to the QlikView 11 Developer exam.

The technical topics (“Exam Domain Areas”) for the QlikView 12 exams are the same as the QlikView 11 exams, the questions have just been refreshed for the new version. (The QlikView Certification web page to be updated shortly.)

Partners holding QlikView 11 certifications will not be required to update until in 2018.

Register at Pearson VUE

30 Replies
hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Madhumitha. Have you attended the QlikView 12 Data Architect certification. If it is. How the the complexity of the questions. and what are the imp topics needs to be prepare before going to attend the exam.

Thanks!!

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Sharing anything about the exam, especially the topics, would be against the rules and as a result cancel his certification.

So for the information you are looking for, your only legal source would be here:

QlikView Certifications

May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pls let me know the Qlikview Exam Code..

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

Thank you, Onno.

Yes I would like to remind everyone that the QLIK EXAMINATION ACCESS AND USE AGREEMENT,  which must be accepted before you can schedule an exam FORBIDS the sharing of ANY exam content. Please refrain from looking for exam tips from others on Qlik Community.

The QlikView Certification web page contains instructions on how to prepare for your exam, recommended preparation resources (including FREE practice questions), and the list of topics used to create all the questions ("exam domain areas").

https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/qlikview-certification

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

Rizwan - why do you need the exam series code?

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Karen Origlio,

I have only two years experience in qlikview. Which certification is better for me in 3

And please tell me how much is the cost of certification for that

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

One exam costs $250 (converted to your local currency on the day of payment).

Two years experience is great for the Data Architect exam, but if you never did anything with the server I would not bother with trying that exam. If you did, you could also go for that one.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

No, I never worked on server, so can i take Business Analyst Exam

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee
Author

Sudhakar -

I recommend reviewing the QlikView Certification web page to understand which exam you should take.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If you have the intention to also do the Data Architect exam, skip the Business Analyst as you would get that one for free if you successfully finish the Data Architect exam.