Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Qlik Sense April 2018 file corrupt error

Hello,

I just upgraded with success a Qlik Sense Site from February to April 2018 version.

Now I'm facing the attached error while opening the app.

below the engine log error:

35 20.4.2.0 20180521T105940.839+0200 ERROR UMBQLIK-S 9fb6321d-f254-4bd2-8eec-04ea4048027d 20180521T105940.834+0200 12.145.3.0 Command=Open app;Result=3002;ResultText=Error: File corrupted c2c77482-db0f-4fa1-8f4a-4f779ac34dfe 287aa595-f68b-4431-8a8a-6ac23fdc2061 1 UMBRA qlikadmin 59a029ba-0aba-4f67-8181-154df7b3f0be 435719e7-a55d-4312-82c5-dce8508a091e Not available Engine Not available Global::OpenApp Open app 3002 435719e7-a55d-4312-82c5-dce8508a091e 9fb6321d-f254-4bd2-8eec-04ea4048027d

Other apps are working with no error.

Where I should look for some error logs ?

What could be the reason for this issue and how can I fix it ?

tko

mto

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best Regards

Andrea

43 Replies
mphowlett
Contributor II
Contributor II

Also how have you found performance? I've just uploaded the logs for my case and asked the question because it seems significantly slower to me than in the previous version.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

I read what you said, so you are able to open the script editor for published app ?

mphowlett
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yes, I've just had to do it again this morning because the application is corrupt again.

Just double checked in the QMC and I have SecurityAdmin, RootAdmin (QMC and HUB).

using the URL for the published application and the nodata/true option I can then edit the script just like it is in my work area.

With RootAdmin in the Hub you can basically work on a published application as if it is in your work area (not that you'd ever want to do that).

I just needed to use the nodata/true option to make sure that I could actually get into the corrupt application in the first place.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

I'll do it and i'll let you know.

we both waiting for some updates from Qlik support.

thanks.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

adding the security rule it worked.

thanks.

mphowlett
Contributor II
Contributor II

great, apologise for the confusion on the security rule.

mickael_weqan
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello guys,

did you have any update from Qlik?

I've got excatly the same issue after upgrading feb to april 2018.

Do you have some section access on your app?

I've got some doubt about section behaviour with this version..

Mickael.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

I didn't get any response from Qlik support yet.

i have section access in two apps but the problem i get only occurs in one of them.

I'll update this thread when i'll get any reply.

mphowlett
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Mikael,

No update from me either I'm afraid, still waiting. I have noticed that the application will just become corrupt over time without reloading. I have disabled all reloads on my corrupt application and when I manually reload using the approach further up in the thread it works for hours and then becomes corrupt again at some point. I have many applications with section access and this is the only one that this corruption happens with - I'd suggest raising a case anyway and giving them your logs to work with too.

I've got some doubts in general about this version as I now have another case with Qlik because we have an issue where applications are just disappearing from streams and then magically re-appearing and this is happening to those with section access and without.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

do you have a single node Qlik Sense Site ?

i have a multinode site with only one RIM node.