Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II

clear all selections help

Hi Experts,

Can any one please help me on below requirement.

I have used Sheet Navigation extension to clear the selections in the dashboard by creating Clear all  button like below.

But here after user has done selections from all the filters, when he click on Clear all button it has to clear the remaining fields except date field selections.

Is there any way to restrict clear all selection in data field. Please help me on this. Please find the below attached app.

clear all.png

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I don't know QlikSense, I only know QlikView - there (in the client) it is possible to define the "default" which is there when you press "clear all" in the menu bar, I don't know if this would work in the browser. Maybe you could do the same in QlikSense - but given you are creating a custom button to do this anyway, you just have to take the trouble of defining all the fields you do want to clear - maybe you can use a comma-separated list of fields in there so you can dynamically assemble a list of all the fields except the ones you want to be left alone.

HTH

Best regards,

DataNibbler

OmarBenSalem

Lock the field you don't want to clear.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You need to lock the field first and then clear all.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
OmarBenSalem

eliminate the '=' before the DueDate;

it should work :

Capture.PNG