Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radhareddy11
Contributor
Contributor

Navigation to specific sheet based on selected Radio Button Value(List Box) in QlikSense

Requirement:

Create a ListBox Radio button with three sheets(Inline) and Navigation button to move to specific sheet bases on Radio button value.
But, I am unable to provide ListBox Radio button value in Navigation button to navigate to specific sheet. Here, Navigation button options are pointing to particular sheet at a time but
I want it to navigate to specific sheet depends on Radio button value.

Example:

Created List box of Radio Buttons like Customer,product and sales in welcome page dashboard.
If I select radio button of customer & click on submit button,it should navigate to customer related sheet. In the same way,
If I select product radio button & click on submit button it should navigate to Product related sheet only.

But here we are using only one button(submit) and it should navigate to multiple sheets bases on selection.
As we are unable to provide dynamic selection value to Navigation button, this functionality is not working.

Please suggest how can we achieve this through expression or any extension available in Qliksense.

3 Replies
praveenkumar_ma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Radha,

may be Helpful

https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation ...

Thanks

PM

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Radha,

You can write below expression in Navigation button sheet id and try:

(Go to Navigation Behaviour -> select Navigation Action as Go to a sheet(defined by Sheet id) -> Sheet ID)

if(FieldName='Customer','SheetID',
if(FieldName='product','SheetID',
if(FieldName='sales','SheetID'
)))

Thanks,

Naresh

radhareddy11
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Naresh,

Sorry for late response, thanks for your comment. The issue was resolved before your post reply.