Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Labels for set analysis

Hi

I am using set analysis succesfully witha detached calendar to show data across years. Within my calendar I have a month counter incrementing by one and use variations on the below;

sum

(

{

$

<

[Month Counter]

={"$(=only([Detatched_Calendar.Month Counter])-1)"

}

>

}

SterlingAmount

)

The above would return me the correct figure for the previous month but I can't quite work out how best to label it.

This is my label for current month which doesn't need to use the month counter

=

'Month '& only([Detatched_Calendar.Month of Year])&', ' & only(Detatched_Calendar.Year)

my calendar contains, month, year and month counter so is there some form of lookup I can do?

Any help much appreciated

Matt

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I didn't understand the label. Label means giving appropriate name or something else.

Thanks,

-Raghu

Not applicable
Author

Hi Raghu

Label does mean that exactly so I want to calculate an expression in the label section of the expression which would give the month and year. My example would return "current month, current year" but I need to calculate the same label based on my set analysis expression which calculates previosu months. If I changed the set analysis to use month -1 and year etc I could replicate for the label and this would work until I got to a year end.

Regards

Matt