Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

excel two time series

Hi,

I am new on the field...I am retrieving 2 excel 2003 sheets. In each one I have series of time transactions, each on different time schedule.  I tried to put them on the same graph, but the time schedule is desynchronized, each series looking ok on its time field, but the other series is looking bad... What I am missing?

Thanks for help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

tnks for your help, I resolved my problem: I retreive the two time series and concatenat them by time, so I can see them together. I hope this is the best way!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Do both timeseries have same fieldname? You can also generate a calendar to have the correct intervals. Depends what exactly you are looking for and how your data looks like.

Not applicable
Author

tnks, no they have different names and meanings, one is production dates the other delivery dates, the time span is different, but there might be same dates, although usually they differ.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you post your app so we can see in more detail what your issue is?

Not applicable
Author

What do you want to achieve?

Its not clear what you expect.

Not applicable
Author

tnks for your help, I resolved my problem: I retreive the two time series and concatenat them by time, so I can see them together. I hope this is the best way!