Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jldengra
Creator
Creator

I cannot download the Exercise Material for Getting Started for Designer Version 10 - English

Hello !

I am doing the free online course "Getting Started for Designer Version 10 - English", where its indications is to download the Exercises Material.

The problem is that each time I try to download this documentation by clicking on the Start button, the last module for Excercise Material, I never can download it since it always redirects me to a question asking if I have finished that activity.

Can anyone tell me how could I get these documents properly ?

Thanks.

J.L.Dengra

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Strange.

Well it's certainly not the best solution (also in terms of getting always the latest version), but since I think it is a free course I just downloaded it today and attached the zip here, so you could continue.

Hope I won't break any QV rules hereby.

Regards,

Stefan

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi J.L.Dengra,

you should get a pop-up download dialog at the moment you see the question, too.

Do you use any pop-up blockers or similar?

Which browser do you use (Try another, if possible, I would go for recent Internet Explorer if I would have problems)?

Regards,

Stefan

jldengra
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you, Stefan.

Your solution works fine for the previous course "Build Your First QlikView 10 Document", because I could download its excercises material in Mozilla Firefox instead Internet Explorer.

But this time I have tried it several times in Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome and Firefox, with the same result.

The matter is that the pop-up appears in IE but disappears inmediatly so I cannot get it.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Strange.

Well it's certainly not the best solution (also in terms of getting always the latest version), but since I think it is a free course I just downloaded it today and attached the zip here, so you could continue.

Hope I won't break any QV rules hereby.

Regards,

Stefan

jldengra
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you very much, Stefan.

Greetings.

J.L.Dengra

Not applicable

Hello!

I have the same problem with "Build your first QlikView 10 Document"...

The popup is disapearing immediately (IE 7) so I´m not able to download the excel files

Maybe someone can provide a zip-file with them?!

Regards,

PB

Not applicable

Hi, PB!

Attached you'll find the files u need.

Regards,

Trish!