Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with syntax on line chart to only show scores over 4 AND groups that have a count over 30?

So I have successfully had a line chart where I filtered out all scores that were under 4...and successfully had a pivot chart where I filtered out groups under 30. I am trying to have a line chart where I do both...but I must be screwing things up here, because it is just making the lines disappear even though I know these groups are over 30.

So I am just using the term "Measure" for what I am having counted as being over 4 and "Filter" for what I am using in my filter pane to select what shows up in the line chart.

Num(Count({<Measure = {">=4"}, Filter = {">=30"} >} Measure) /Count({<Filter= {">=30"} >} Measure),'0%')

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

Jordan

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

Are you saying that this works for you (without filter in set analysis)?

Count({<Measure = {">=4"}>} Measure)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Sorry for the confusion.

When i have filtered out responses that just have a score above 4 the syntax I used was this:

Num(Count({<Measure = {">=4"}>} Measure) /Count(Measure),'0%')

sunny_talwar

And this worked without any issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, that showed me the responses that were only equal to or above 4 on the line chart.

I am having difficulty with having responses shown that are equal to or above 4 AND I would like to only show groups that have a count of equal to or above 30 based on a filter pane.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perhaps I should be adding the equal to or above 30 logic/syntax to the filter pane and not the line chart?

sunny_talwar

count of equal

What do you mean by count of equal? Would you be able to support you discussion with some sample data and expected output?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The Filter group is a department list. So say Department 1 has 51 listings, Department 2 has 25 listings, Department 3 has 61 listings and so on.

If I were to select Department 2 in the filter, I would want it to not show up in the line chart because the count is under 30. But if I were to select Department 1 or Department 3, I would want it to show up in the line chart because the count is over 30.

Does this make sense?

sunny_talwar

May be this

Num(Count({<Measure = {">=4"}, Department = {"=Count(Listing) >= 30"}>} Measure) /Count({<Department = {"=Count(Listing) >= 30"}>} Measure),'0%')

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Running into the same problem with it not showing up on the line chart.