Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

password protected reports

Hi all

in Nprinting version 16 you could create reports and assign password to the report

either by task level or user level.

is this capability  is supported in June version , or are there any plan to support it

in the future

thanks

14 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Right now I don't know when the feature is planned. Sorry.

I investigate.

Best,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
glacoste
Creator
Creator

This is high on our wish-list too.

straehl_p
Contributor II
Contributor II

To answer my own question: I contacted Qlik yesterday via their Support Portal and was told that the password protection feature would be (quote) "planned for the next release of NPrinting (September release) and it will work for Office and PDF reports" - with a disclaimer that September would not be guaranteed yet since it would currently still be in development.

nathanvantis
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Guy :

Thank you for your finding and suggestion.

I tested and It works for NPrinting 18.x (I used Feb 2018 version).

When creating report in PixelPerfect.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Password protected document is included in next version September 2018.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.