Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kstroupe
Creator
Creator

Sharepoint List to Qlikview

All,

I've read several articles on how to bring a sharepoint list into qlikview.  I have a user who is able to pull this data into Qlikview by following the following steps.

Open qlikview

Edit Script

Clik Web Files...

Add the link to the internet file

Chooses html and changes Character Set to Unicode UTF-8

In the Tables column the user sees @1, @2, @3 but I only see @1

In the Fields list the user sees all the fields to the SharePoint list columns - I only see F1

I've contacted the security admin for the site and they say I have Admin access which is the same as the user who is able to pull data.  Are we missing a setting?

Thank you in advance

Kim

8 Replies
sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

try copy pasting the script from the user qv app into your app and see if it works

also, are you able to see the table in the browser?

kstroupe
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for this suggestion.  I actually got the url from the Client who is able to pull the data into Qlik.  Yes I am able to click on the link and see the SharePoint List.  According to the SharePoint Admin I've been given the highest authority available.

Thanks

Kim

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

What do you see in F1? any  error like 404 or 400 ?

kstroupe
Creator
Creator
Author

A table is created @1 with a Field F1 and no data.

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

Have you managed to solve your problem? could you may be paste your script and the log details?

kstroupe
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for checking back.  At this point I have not solved this issue, but I am still working it with a Share Point consult.  I'll let you know if I get it resolved.  There isn't an error I think it is somehow an issue of not having a connection installed same as the PC of user who is able to pull the data or Authentication issue.

Thanks

Kim

dan_sullivan
Creator II
Creator II

ElenaGarciaVilla
Contributor
Contributor

Hola buen día

Quisiera saber si resolviste tu problema porque me pasa lo mismo y quiero saber la solución. Gracias