Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hogo1701
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set Analysis with Multiple Conditions

Hi

I am trying to get the below to return a %. I get the correct outcome although it is displayed as a decimal and not a %. Any ideas?

=num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr])+
Count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}[IDM Nbr]))/
  num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}[IDM Nbr]),'%')

Cheers, Andrew

11 Replies
hogo1701
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Got it – I needed to have the percentage num expression wrap around the entire expression.  Added sections highlighted in yellow.

=num(num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}[IDM Nbr])+ Count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}[IDM Nbr]))/

num(count({<CourseName={'*Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}[IDM Nbr])),'##.##%')

sohb2015
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

You could use Dual function as well. Below is the expression:

=dual((count({<CourseName={'Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}IDMNbr)

+ Count({<CourseName={'Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}IDMNbr))/count({<CourseName={'Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}IDMNbr)&'%',

(count({<CourseName={'Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},status={'Enrolled'}>}IDMNbr)

+ Count({<CourseName={'Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'},TrainingStatus={'Not Current'}>}IDMNbr))/count({<CourseName={'Performance and Development Plan (PAD)'}>}IDMNbr))

Hope it helps. However, can you attach the data set here.

Thanks