Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Enterprise Error: Not Connected

Hi there,

I've got this problem and unable to post on the community as discussion please guide me ltu‌ especially your reply shall be appreciated really

Thanks In Advance everyone.

I've installed Qlik Sense Enterprise April 2018 on a machine with windows server 2012r2, everything is working fine except one thing i.e. when I open an APP on hub and let it be opened for 3-4 minutes without performing any activity following error is displayed saying "An error occurred: Not connected"

1.JPG
Have someone also faced this situation and solved please let me know.

NOTE: The Solutions I've tried are,

1.   License renewal: Changed the license as found in researches.
  2.   Token allocation: Allocated login access passes while creating the license security rule i.e. user.Isanonymous()
  3.   Log: Also gone through Logs in C:programdata/qlik/sense/log but there was nothing noticeable.
  4.   Host WhiteList: the other solution was to write the machine name in the Virtual proxy>Host White List

The proxy log gives the following error.

48689 20180709T141945.863+0500 WARN System.Proxy.Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory 34 994d53a3-82e4-4eab-8dce-3e38969c4ccc <Server> Above happened because: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 994d53a3-82e4-4eab-8dce-3e38969c4ccc

48690 20180709T141955.863+0500 WARN  System.Proxy.Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory 34 f59dfbee-8c93-40a4-b040-74ff2e3f754f <SERVER> Error during stream authentication as Server An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host↵↓Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↵↓   at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)↵↓   at Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<Negotiate>b__2(IAsyncResult result) f59dfbee-8c93-40a4-b040-74ff2e3f754f

48691 20180709T141955.863+0500 WARN System.Proxy.Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory 34 5f6541b2-0f23-4fcc-8ee4-a543b4c5f3ef <SERVER> Above happened because: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 5f6541b2-0f23-4fcc-8ee4-a543b4c5f3ef

Regards

4 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

May be there were some server objects associated with 2 logon ID’s, check that they are working with the company or not. Delete those server objects and copied the .meta and .shared files back to required environment.

Before going deeper I would suggest to restart the whole server to be sure that there isn't any temporary issue. may be check for other service up-gradations happened recently, shutdown & restart all services.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bala Thanks for your Answer But the environment setup here is QlikSense and NO active directory is configured on the server. could you please elaborate or provide a guide?

sampada0810
Creator
Creator

Hey Hi,

Is your issue resolved..?

I am facing this same issue  when I am accessing the Hub locally..

Please let me know if you have any solution for this..

Thanks,

Sampada

sgarigan
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'm also facing the same issue..Could you please help me how can we fix this issue?
Thanks in advance

Suresh