Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting 2017 -On Demand

Hi,

I am having an application in which I am using Qlik Sense Extension for NPrinting 17 On-Demand. But I am getting following error:

Capture.PNG

Version details: QlikSense November 17 and Nprinting February 18

Kindly suggest some workaround for this issue?

10 Replies
avinashelite

I feel you your server is not responding or accepting the  connection from the other server please check on the connection part once ..

Qlik Sense + Nprinting + On-Demand?

d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes , you're right. But its working for the other user of same server but not me. Also the other user is getting following message:

securityAlert.PNG

What can I do in this case?

avinashelite

Do you have access for that server or URL ?  check with your IT team to get the access

d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes I have access to the server and also to the URL.

Can anyone confirm if there is an issue with this extension?

avinashelite

on try like this

1.Try to access the Extension in different browsers like IE , Chrome because certain setup won't allow the communication

2.Try changing  the connection from https to http and try again

3. Check the security certificate installed in your system and compare with the other who are able to access the app

rittermd
Master
Master

So does the person get the list of Apps after they respond to the certificate message?

d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No.. its still showing the same error: Failed to get data from external resource.

balabhaskarqlik

if the QlikSense Server cannot be reached, verify that the port is open.

balabhaskarqlik

Check to, add Trusted Origin (your QlikSense server) in NPrinting Admin console?

Try to open the Nprinting from another browser, probably using of Chrome.