Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stvegerton
Creator III
Creator III

Complete list of Qlik Sense Resource Filters?

Does anyone have a complete list of Qlik Sense resources beyond what is in "help"? There's got to be more under the covers. I need to write some advanced rules to expose read abilities to load scripts and data models..

Available resource filters ‒ Qlik Sense

12 Replies
stvegerton
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Dominic, I was not able to find a way to give access to only the Data Model Viewer. Since our Contributors can only publish to the Community and not to Streams, I suppose I could grant them the ability to copy published apps for data model viewing.

Not applicable

Dominic, it is not possible to make a data model viewable in a published app for read only.  The alternative is to create an extension that shows the script in the grid or click a button and do something similar.

Jg

mborsadw
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I have a requirement to allow users to add their own data to a published app but not have access to the load script. By modifying the secuirty rules, I was able to show the "Add Data" option while editing a sheet. But the user also has access to the "Data Load Editor".

Is there a way to hide the "Data Load Editor" and still have access to "Add Data"?