Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dogvilegr13
Contributor II
Contributor II

mashup printing

Hi,

I created a mashup and I use window.print() method with print button. The main issue is that prints ONLY the first page.

Also, I created a specific media print.css to custom the print page with no difference.

I am wondering whether is Qlik issue because the same print button works perfectly with a demo html page (independent from Qlik Sense).

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also having trouble with printing my mash up charts/grids. However, I was able to overcome the problem you mention here. Adding the following CSS resolved the issue of all the pages not being printed.

@media print {

body, h1, h2, h3, ol, ul, div {   

width: auto;

height: auto;

float: none;

overflow: visible;

overflow-y: visible;

position: static;

}

}

However, I'm having trouble printing tables that contain more columns than will fit on the page. I can't seem to figure out a way to make all the columns in a large table to print well.

In our implementation, it seems like the qlik components needs a defined (height/width) container in order to render. These look great for screen viewing, but I need to resize the containers when we go to print, but once the qlik components are rendered, they cannot be resized.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great!