cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Count data of yesterday

Hi all,

I want to count the number of the activations that happened only yesterday. In particular i want to count all the activation that have happened on a particular channel (VP) and I want to see only the activations happened yesterday.

My fields are:

ACTIVATION_CHANNEL for the channel

ACTIVATION_DATE for the date).

ACTIVATION is what I want to count

I used the set analysis and i managed to see the activations that have happened from yesterday until the date I'm checking the report (if I check the report today at 6pm I can see all the activations happened yesterday and today untile 6 pm

This set analysis is working

count(distinct{$<ACTIVATION_CHANNEL={'VP'},ACTIVATION_DATE = {">$(=Date(Today()-2,'YYYYMMDD'))"}>}ACTIVATION)

If I use the following set analysis I can see the activations happened today

count(distinct{$<ACTIVATION_CHANNEL={'VP'},ACTIVATION_DATE = {">$(=Date(Today()-1,'YYYYMMDD'))"}>}ACTIVATION)

However, I'm not able to see the activation happened only yesterday.

I tried the following set analyses but they are not working:

count(distinct{$<ACTIVATION_CHANNEL={'VP'},ACTIVATION_DATE = {"$(=Date(Today()-2,'YYYYMMDD'))"}>}ACTIVATION)

this one is the same as the first set analysis but without the >

count(distinct{$<ACTIVATION_CHANNEL={'VP'},ACTIVATION_DATE = {">$(=Date(Today()-2,'YYYYMMDD'))<$(=Date(Today()-1,'YYYYMMDD'))"}>}ACTIVATION)

count(distinct{$<ACTIVATION_CHANNEL={'VP'},ACTIVATION_DATE = {">$(=Date(Today()-2,'YYYYMMDD'))"},ACTIVATION_DATE = {"<$(=Date(Today()-1,'YYYYMMDD'))"}>}ACTIVATION)

Here, an example of the format of the ACTIVATION_DATE field

ACTIVATION_DATE

Do you have any suggestion how to show only the activation of yesterday?

Thank you in advance

2 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Use single quotes instead of double quotes. Then you will have to escape the single quotes enclosing YYYYMMDD by having them twice:

count(distinct{$<ACTIVATION_CHANNEL={'VP'},ACTIVATION_DATE = {'$(=Date(Today()-2,''YYYYMMDD''))'}>}ACTIVATION)

NB - it is not double quotes around YYYYMMDD but two consecutive single quotes on each side.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried but it doesn't work.

I cannot see any result with this set analysis

Thank you