Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't change login user after Qlik Sense enterprise upgrade

Dear all,

We upgraded Qlik enterprise server recently, we got the following problems with IE and Chrome:

when we access the server, it bring us directly into the system with the user name and password of the last login session before the upgrade. no login window pop-up. even we logout and login again.  No need to enter password, no way to change user.

The problem only happened in IE and Chrome. it is normal when using Firefox

Thanks in advance for your help

5 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

May be, You probably have the setting "Fetch user data on first access, then keep in sync" enabled. If you want to fetch the other users from your user directory then disable that option and run the usersynctask of the user directory connector.

Or

The main reason for this is that Group Policies have been applied in IE, which then interfere with functionality. Symptomatically this issue would look more like a system side issue rather than Qlik Sense issue.

IE11 does support websocket, so it should be installed. I think it is more likely that your IT has applied a group policy that blocks the websocket communication in IE11. Qlik Sense (and any webpage using websocket) will unfortunately not work until you have resolved the blocking.

And, to work with Chrome, you have to enable "Full Browser and Small Device Version" in the publisher task. With out them you don't see any dashboard in Accespoint.

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Don´t Forget !

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others

balabhaskarqlik

Did your issue, resolved, then post solution, to help others.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My staff is still working on this issue. not yet fixed, will update ASAP.

gcecconato
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,
I had the same problem like you.
I solved it by changing on proxy (used by boths, IE and Chrome) on "Security Settings" from Internet Properties (Security tab) setting for "Local Intranet" zone the "User Authentication" to "Prompt for user and name pasword".

Regards,

G