cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exclude One Filter alone when displaying certain fields

HI All,

I have multiple filters in a sheet, using which i want to display various data. There is one field 'Application Count' which i don't want to change whenever 'Month of Closed date' filter changes, but can change if other filters change.

If i use the expression - Count ({<Closeddate =>} [Application ID]), its not working, since i have created filter on Month of the closed date.

If i use the expression - Count ({<Month(Closeddate) =>} [Application ID]), its showing an error.

Any advise on how i go about this?

Yours Truly,

S.Manikantan

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Create a field CloseMonth in script and then use in your set analysis.

Count ({<CloseMonth =>} [Application ID])

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kaushik. That works. I am trying to create another field apart from closed month to display only certain months as below:

if(ClosedMonth=month(addmonths(Today(1),-4)) and Year(Closeddate) = Year(Today(1)),ClosedMonth)

I am getting an error "Missing Right Paranthesis". But all brackets seem to be right. The same expression works in the expression editor.

Any thoughts on this?

Yours Truly,

S.Manikantan

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Change this to a field. Year(Closeddate)

That should work.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kaushik.