Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to change the calculated measure on which a limitation is calculated?

I want to do a limitation on a dimension to show Top 5 but I want it to do the limitation on a measure that I am not using in my pivot table. A generic example is:

I want to show the Top 5 countries based on sales but the actual measure displayed is the number of customers in each of those countries.

Thanks!

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be something like this

Dimension

Country

Expression

If(Rank(Sum(Measure)) <= 5, Count(Customers))

bha
Contributor III
Contributor III

I also want to do something similar, return anyone <with Logged% <50

So I have looked at Limitation, Relative value, but it only lets me do it on the Logged field

50percent.png

I have tried putting in this on name_uq (Agent)

=if(Logged/Interactions <.5, name_uq)

But get this

Capture.PNG

Cheers!

sunny_talwar

mwilson77‌ -

Is there a hesitation is sharing the exact expression you are using? Is Logged = Sum(Logged) and Interactions = Sum(Interactions)? I feel as if I have been asking you this for some time, but either you cannot share your expression or you don't think it is important for you to share your complete expression.

I would encourage you to share this if you want this to be resolved quickly my friend.

Best,

Sunny

bha
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes and no!  I would prefer to share, and have working, the functions eg Logged and Interactions, thing is though I have ended up deconstructing them in some areas and detaching the chain from the master table.  So as per the other thread you kindly replied to I have put the expressions )