Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Single sign on

Hi,

i have installed the Qlikview server with IIS and configured .It is saying QMS is off duty .How to fix it

Also  I want to enable this from other application. 1. Login in to an CRM Application and there will be a link Dashboards and when they click on it.Users should get redirected to Accespoint page and show QVW files. it should not ask for Authentication.

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have fixed the issue QMS is off duty by going trough the community. But i am getting the another problem as  'Qva Undefined'  script error when i am trying to access the Accesspoint.

Any one has done this setup earlier.

1. There is an existing application.

2. Provide a hyperlink 'Dashboard' in the Dashboard. when users clicked on the link. It should show the QVW files they have access. It should not prompt for username and passowrd.

The application is not hosted in the Qlikview server.

I have gone through the single sign on PDF and installed the IIS server. but now how to configure the above relation ship. Also i didnt get any example zip file along with PDF as it was mentioned.

Need your suggestions.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

For the single sign on  I am able to get the ticket sucessfully.

I dont want to open the QVW file directly by hardcoding the QVW file name. Since the user will have acess to more than one QVW file . I want to show the index.htm so that user will be able to see all the QVW files he has access. How to pass the Ticket to the index.htm.

I dont want to hardcode like this for a specific QVW file

"/QvPlugin/opendoc.htm?document=films.qvw&ticket=" + escape(ticket), "_blank";

Please suggest to pass the ticket to index.htm

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Adding to above

I have confidured the IIS and it was working fine. Suddenly the QVWS stopped running in management console(I have stopped the QVWS in the services already). It shows disconnected. And when i trying to acess the accesspoint it is prompting for username and password and saying windows authentication. I have gone through the community and checked the ajax folder is with anonymous access and the root folder is with the windows and anonymous enabled. i tried to changed the combination but nothing worked. I have reinsatlled the entire things but still the same issue.

I have added the site as trusted one and checked the security in IE it is auto login.

Anybody has faced the similar issue

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Anybody has faced the similar issue....

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am able to fix one issue in the trail and error method.QVWS service in management Consloe is running now .

But still i am not able to fix the other issue. When i am trying to access the Accesspoint it is prompting for windows security and because of this the Ticket is not getting generated it is shwoing as blank. Any one please suggest on this.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have tried most of the options to aviod promting for windows security.. but nothing worked out. Any suggestions??

Not applicable
Author

I'm in the process of upgrading a Qlikview server and publisher environment to QV 10 SR2.  I'm experiencing a similar issue to you.

I have set up QVS to use header authentication and have properly configured IIS.  However, QlikView insists on attempting NTLM authentication even though it's supposed to consume the header and authenticate that way.  I have a test server that has the publisher and server on the same box and it works beautifully.  In this scenario, I'm breaking the two up onto separate servers.  I'm concentrating on making the QVS do the web work.  But as of now, I'm stuck just like you.

What version of QlikView are you trying to get up and running?  Perhaps this is a bug?

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

I am using QV 10 SR2. I am not sure it is a Bug, Have gone through the forums as it has been suggested the ajaxzfc in IIS should be anonymous authentication if it is set Allow anonymous authentication in management console. But for me if i set ajaxzfc as Anonymous authentication then the QVS is stopped running. it is running only with Windows authentication i belive this might be the cause for prompting Windows security in the browser, but i was not able to fix it. i am trying through forums and trail and error method. Nothing works...?????????