Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II

Values showing double after using IntervalMatch table

Hi All,

I am trying to implenting the calendar view and Gantt chart using Pivot table.

To display the data in Gantt chart i have created IntervalMatch table that is displaying data in it as expected, but when i trying to display

in Straight table or Pivot table values showing very high Count.

i couldn't rectify it.

Can any one suggest the solution.

Please find attached QVW.

Thanks

Rajesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be try this

=If(aggr(count(DISTINCT If(Date = start_date, number)), Week, WeekDay)>2,

Aggr(count(DISTINCT If(Date = start_date, number)), Week, WeekDay) & If(GetFieldSelections(Source)='Change',' Change(s)', If(GetFieldSelections(Source)='Release',' Release(s)', ' Record(s)')),

'')

View solution in original post

20 Replies
sunny_talwar

Which tab are we looking at? 'Sheet 1'? And also, which numbers are high? What do you expect them to be (can you share some example based on certain selections)?

balabhaskarqlik

It looks like that value occurs at all those levels. Its going to be tricky to handle this entirely in the front end. I expect you will need to change the script to handle this case better.

Share the screen shot of pivot table.

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny thanks for your are responds

In the sheet 1 let say u have selected year 2018 , Month -June, day - 8 the Count should be 21 but it is showing

237 numbers which is wrong.

In sheet2 created Gantt Chart showing perfect Bars as startDate and EndDate data.

Thanks

Rajes

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

I might be missing something, but when I select June 8th 2018... I am seeing 237 different Numbers on Sheet2... how are you getting 21? Attaching Excel with all the Numbers I get

sunny_talwar

Are you looking for a particular Status or something which only results to 21?

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

intially i have created pivot table with out using Interval Match table.

Only Used Data, Master Calendar and DateBridge ( In script ) u can check , after that i got a new requirement from my Client that he wants to view in Gantt chart then i found and followed this thred (https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-6943#comment-68645) to accomplish this. but in Pivot chart the values are showing wrong.

i hope you got the issue now.

sunny_talwar

Can you share a sample where you have not used interval match and you are getting 21?

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Not particular one total values showing in pivot chart are wrong