Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishita
Creator III
Creator III

How to exclude unwanted data from chart expressions..

I just want to display the values corresponding to Flag1=1 or Sounding Date= Date field.

Which means I  want to exclude:

Flag1<> 0 or Sounding Date<>'Not Corrected within 7 days'

But I am unable to do so

23 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't Dup Syntax error with set analysis expression

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

Is this the chart you are interested in?

Capture.PNG

What is not right here?  What is the expected output?

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Correct: This should be the intended output where I will have this data without selecting the sounding correction date.I mean I want to get this data without selecting any sounding correction date..

Currently what I am getting:

So there is a data mismatch.I had filtered out the data for those days which do not satisfy the condition.But I think the calculation of the fields actual rob and computed rob is not correct...It reflects values from other sounding date as well..I need to modify those calculations with respect to sounding date and survey id...

here is the instance of my sample

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I did not create any duplicate thread.I wanted to create a fresh thread because my problem was not getting solved and people where laughing and making fun of my ignorance,I am completely new to qlikview..I tried many times but the problem persisted .Then in a new thread another person said that the syntax error was not due to any missing brackets but its not allowed to use labelled expression in set analysis.I ddnt know that.And even if i uploaded my last qvw it however was not reflected.So I used a new thread.No hard feelings

sunny_talwar

people where laughing and making fun of my ignorance,I am completely new to qlikview.

Who is laughing and making fun of you trishita‌? We are all professionals here and are looking to help each other out. I didn't see anyone making fun of you here or any other thread you have posted before?

sunny_talwar

Does this look like what you want?

Capture.PNG

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes this looks perfect

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I am new to qlikview and hence its sometimes not easy to understand.Anyhow no hard feelings.

sunny_talwar

Nobody was making fun of you... this was as much a user error on your part as it was mine.... I didn't see it either

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Awesome, then please close the thread if you got what you wanted.

Best,

Sunny