Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silambarasan
Creator II
Creator II

Can we install two Qlik sense Qmc setup in single physical server ?

Hi all,

I have an doubt on qlik sense server setup installation.I have some set of questions. Please provide some information.

1.Can we install Two qlik sense server(same or different versions) setup in one physical server?

2.Can we install two qlik sense server(same or different versions) setup in two virtual machine in one physical server.

3.Limitation and disadvantage of questions 1 and 2.

4.How qlik sense server make use of port,ram, storage in Host machine via virtual machine

5.Do we need to have two different IP for two virtual machine (I don't know the working concept of VM.)

Note : Idea is to have both development/test server and production server in one physical machine.Not a multi node concept of qlik sense.

1 Reply
rittermd
Master
Master

I don't think you can.  I am also really not sure why you would want to (except to save money on costs of servers possibly). 

The coordination of different ports for each installation, file locations, etc. would be pretty staggering I am thinking and maybe even impossible.

I would not recommend doing this based on my experience even if you could.