Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik connection with SugarCRM

Hi Folks,

I am interesting to know or understand if any of you guys had any experience on connecting Qlik with SugarCRM.

I've seen that there is one QVsource connector for it. But has anyone connected using it, though? Or used another connector instead?

Tried to search for it here and into others websites, but no much results

Thanks,

Fernando

7 Replies
Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

QVSource was acquired by Qlik about a year ago and is now called the Qlik Web Connectors. This has the Qlik SugarCRM connector that you're referring to.

You can get the Qlik Web Connectors from the Qlik download site, where you find the usual downloads, and is under the 'connectors' tab.

As it's a Premium Connector, you will need to request a trial LEF to have a play with this, but from the download there are a number of Standard Connectors, as well as some beta connectors, which are free to use. Although you may not need these other connectors, since they all work in a consistent manner by playing around for them you can get a feel for how the product generally works.

As for the Qlik SugarCRM Connector, here are some  of the tables that you can access:

2017-03-15 09_21_21-Qlik Web Connectors _ Qlik SugarCRM Connector.png

I hope this information helps.

Darren

Product Manager for Qlik Web Connectors.

fredlee33
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

We've had success using the Qlik Sense REST Connector with SugarCRM.  Let me know if you are still looking for some assistance.  We're working with Qlik Sense Cloud and the Sugar OnDemand (i.e. cloud) environment .

We're exploring the use of the Web Connector for SugarCRM at the moment but we're not certain if it will give us the same type of control for authentication and paging just yet.

Regards,

Fred

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Fred,

I am interested to know a bit more details of how you managed to connect with SugarCRM via REST. I've tried as well but failed instead

Thanks,

Fernando

niegel
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I'd like to know how you were able to leverage the REST to connect to Sugar as well.

Let me know if you are able to sync about this topic. Thanks!

aferrari7
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Fred,

We really would like to know as well to have a REST connection with SugarCRM.

If you could please share with us on how you are doing it, we would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Alisson

aferrari7
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Darren, do you know if we will be able to access more tables like, quotation and audit? if yes, when?

We are trying to access through CustomModule and CustomRequest but without any success.

Thank you.

Regards,

Alisson

fannybenand
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

We prefer manage the connection between SugarCRM and Qlik directly through a read access to the database (ODBC connection). This ensure that you will have no restriction to extract custom or standard SugarCRM datas. 

To optimize the user experience, we also developed a Qlik Sense / SugarCRM web integration addon, available on the market place sugarouttfitters:  https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/dataviz-for-sugar. This embedded analytics addon will allow your users to directly access to their Qlik charts in their CRM.

Please contact me if you need more informations.

Fanny