Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

current to future only

Hai all,

Tresesco B

i have data like  region quarter    value, is there    below is my requirment

Req :  the pivot table should show the  result for  from current quarter to till futer quarters avaiable in data

means:  current quarter 2018Q4   to - 2030Q3  (   old quarters data should not sum /count in the result table)

Thanks

Sony

28 Replies
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

thank you .  if i want to achieve this same as value list   can i do the same ?  will it work ?

because    the two tables[same image for two tables]   one table is  currrent quarter and next 3quarters

second table will be    current quarter and  all future quarters .

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

not sure if i understood your requirement!

see attached

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

yes this is what i need..  because user need to see one report with   current and next three quarters

one report for  current and all future quarter  ....

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi franky_h79

Tresesco B one more thing

i want service mix column values as"  %"     i tried chnging from number tab but   its not working bcz of value list

how to show as 38%,34%....like

tresesco
MVP
MVP

PFA

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

its working in test file..  not in original file

have a look and could you please help in this file      [ i dont want expression default bcz my data having millions and billions data ]

i want  Number of deals   -without decimal    bcz its count   1450

service and hardware  -- is   two decimal ..    354.34

servicemix---  38%    no decimals

tresesco

tresesco
MVP
MVP

sony sing wrote:

..   [ i dont want expression default bcz my data having millions and billions data ]                               

Have you checked if using 'expression default' really causes performance degradation?

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

if i put expression default.   the  milion billion format is not working   only sercemix is woring and showing as 38%

tresesco

below is the result format im expecting

i  want  Number of deals   -without decimal    bcz its count   1450

service and hardware  -- is   two decimal ..    354.34

servicemix---  38%    no decimals

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I have customized your expression for the last valuelist() member using num(), try using the same num() for other members as well with corresponding formats.

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

i have tried this still not working

num(sum({<SERVICE_TYPE={'Hardware'},Fiscal_Period={"=Fiscal_Period >Year(Now())&'Q' & Ceil(Month(Now())/3) and Fiscal_Period <=Year(Now()+120)&'Q' & Ceil(Month(Now()+4)/3)"}>}Value),'##.00')/$(vFormatId),