cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Share bookmark with other users

Hi there,

We are running Small Business QlikView server 10.3, the latest stable version.

The problem I'm facing is that I can't select the option:  "Share Bookmark with other users" (see attachment).

Is that because of the Small Business server version we are running or is it just a setting?

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Regards,

Henco

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Henco,

A small clarification..Where are you facing this? In access point?

Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Priya,

I'm facing this in the desktop version (full rights) and also in IE, accesspoint.

Regards,
Henco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Priya,

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately it does not solve the problem. I already have the box Allow Server Objects and Allow Server Bookmarks checked, but still the same problem. Any other ideas?

Regards,

Henco

Document properties.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hello Henco,

Try changing the settings to allow share server bookmarks and as far as I know Shared objects or bookmarks can be created only in access point

You can also share them in Webview/Ajax mode which is available in QV10 desktop but not in a normal mode

Thanks

Priya

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Priya,

I just tried it in the Accespoint, but no succes.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

Henco

Not applicable
Author

Hi Henco,

Try this.. Are you able to share server objects in accesspoint? First check that.In IE Plug-in, Right click on the tool bar and click on Collaboration Pane to view the collaboration Pane in your report in access point. Now if you are able to see the bookmarks or objects created by you in access point in that collaboration pane, right click on a single item in the Collaboration Pane and click share permissions to configure the sharing

Thanks

Priya

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help, but that one is also gray. I am not able to click it...

Regards,

Henco

cstrickland
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

This is a limitation of small business server. In small business, you cannot share objects or bookmarks,