Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can Anyone help me to solve this image problem

Hi All:

i have an image problem now. The requirement is that i need to change the image object when i click on different "Project". For example, if the project is under design phase, there need an image of "Blueprint" displayed, if i click another project which is under implementation phase, there need an "working drawing" displayed. Can Qlikview achieve this function?

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Stefanie,

You can load custom images into QV from script which can be seen in images tab of expression editor. Dynamically show the images by condition. Script goes something like this:

Director <ImageDirectory>;

for each of a in *.jpg

load $(a) into ImageTable;

next

Regards,

Kiran

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kiran:

thanks for your help. But i don't get your answer, is there any QV sample about this you can provide to me??  And i don't think List Box has expression editor. Whant i want is that if i click an project name in the list box, there will be an image displayed below it, do QV has a specific function about image?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Stefanie,

Check this message and the thread on how to load external images and how to show them later.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel, actually, i don't get your answer from the link. How to import the image from the folder and use which function to display the image, is text object??

Not applicable
Author

Bundle Load will import images.

Regards,

Kiran.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Stefanie,

Please check the code I use in that thread speaking about INFO LOAD and BUNDLE LOAD and how to call to those files from within an object using an expression starting by qmem://

Regards.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica