Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dashboard Username input box

I have a dashboard that has been on the server for about 3 months.  It uses a QVD generator and a Qlikmart.  The dashboard loads binary from the Qlikmart.  The QVD generator uses gets all the data from a SQL server and the Qlikmart only uses the QVDs.  It loads the qvd generator then the Qlikmart and then finally the Dashbaord.  It has no hidden scripts or any access to other servers.  Starting just a day ago I start getting a pop up asking for my Username and then another pop up asking for a password.  I had not made any changes to the dashboard or the QVD generator.  So what would cause the username pop to appear if there are no hidden scripts in any of the 3 processes?

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This could be several things, if someone has checked "Strict Exclusion" in the document, or to use Section Access it could be prompting you, of if permissions on the web server are requiring you to Authenticate. Question would be do you make it to the AccessPoint successfully?

Not applicable
Author

We can get to the access point and then once it trys to reload the Dashboard it pops up the box for username and password.  We just noticed that it is not just one dashboard now it is multiple dashboards so it might be something wrong with the server connection.

Not applicable
Author

Yes that is more than likely the case, have you contacted Support ???

Not applicable
Author

We have rebooted the server and still the same issue of the dashboard starts to load and gets the username and password popups.

Not applicable
Author

Has your problem been resolved?

Not applicable
Author

It has not been resolved.  We are going to try to get support.