Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dynamic Segments within Gauge chart object

Hi,

I have created a dynamic gauge chart which is correctly showing me the values and the segmented sections with

the correct values.

gauge.JPG

How can I make it so that I can assign the dynamic values to the labels of each segment so that on mouse over the

label that pops up is the count of the segment rather than the whole expression which is already listed on the axis. I

know you can set labels in the Char Properties > Presentation > Segments Setup section and this can be an

expression which is exactly what I need, however on mouse over this value is not being shown, only the axis total.

Thank you

Graham

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Try overlaying another chart on top of this one with 100% transparency to show only the count of the segment.

Not applicable
Author

oh o.k, so I take it that the labels are not dynamic then that are already on the chart object. How can the second chart match the dynamic nature of the chart below it in terms of its horizontal and vertical positions?

many thanks

graham

dgreenberg
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I have done this with a gauge chart setting the segments to be the same dynamic expressions and just using a different expression for the blue filtered gauge chart that is transparent and overlaid over the other one.

gauge.png