Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How-To: set button over maximize layer and always stay on top.

I have made a marco to maximize and restore a chart, but when i click the button to trigger this marco, at first, the button can stay on the top of all layers,but when i click the maximized chart , the button disappered (of course, this button has been set to top layer and the chart been set to normal). that's very frustrating. then i can't find any solution for this bug, any idea about this issue? thanks a lot~~

6 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

Use sheet triggers for this on the properties of sheet.

Rgds

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi

From your question what i understand is the chart and button shuold display both at a time.

Try for the Chart -->Layer = Bottom

Button --> Layer = Normal.

Before doing this first place the chart at certain place and set the Layer = Bottom.

Now you can place Button over the chart and set the Layer = Normal.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Venkat

Not applicable
Author

hi anandrjs, thanks for your reply,the sheet object got no maximize trigger, so i have to resort to button to make this funcion work.

user got a lot of  bar chart, and a lot of bars in these charts, they want to see a  full view of all values when they maximize these charts and dont want to see too many values when the chart is under  small size.  i create a macro to trigger this funciton ,that is  to set max number in chart to a lager number when the chart is been maximized and a small number when the chart been restored. the problem is when i click the maximized chart, the button disapeard.

Not applicable
Author

this can't work, i have set layers, i can surely say that this is a system bug.

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

I tried this before and reported to Qliktech as a bug, but the answer was that it is WAD (working as designed) because they understand that a maximized object should be on the top.

(I don't agree)

Regards,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

.........ok,thanks guys,  no hope for this issuse,  seems there's only one way left, that's to set a smaller size for those chart one by one~~~