Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Share my Bookmark to Speicific Users

Hi All,

Can you guys help me to share my bookmark to specific users, others users should not see my bookmarks.

I want to share Bookmark1 to user1, Bookmark2 to user2,.....

Kindly suggest me. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Yoga

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Yes you can share the specific bookmarks to specific users.

All you need to do is open the reports in accesspoint with ajax client.

Create a bookmark.

Go to repository -> bookmarks -> you will find an image there -> click on it and specify the user with whom u want to share that bookmark.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for the answer. Through repository -> Bookmarks , I got only the list as follows:

"Document Dimension"

"Document Expressions".

By accessing through "Shared Objects"-> Bookmarks , I can able to achieve this.

Let me try this through IE Client. If you already tried this through IE client, please provide your comments about the results here

Regards,

Yoga

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Its working for me with IE even. But for one of the other user, he shred the Bookmark for specific users and always the share permission shows as "Share with everyone" for the Bookmark creator. We both are in the same network.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Yoga

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Its working for me with IE even. But for one of the other user, he shred the Bookmark for specific users and always the share permission shows as "Share with everyone" for the Bookmark creator. We both are in the same network.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Yoga