Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subin6600
Creator III
Creator III

Date Range Development issue

Hi,

I have a field with few dates on which transactions have occured. I am trying to develop a report in which a date range is needed for the field 'Date'. As in many threads i have tried the calender object but in that i get all the dates enabled even if there is no record available.

I want any date range solution that enables me to select only available dates from the field 'Date' such as some starting date and ending date and by making this selection gives me all the transactions that have occured within the selected period of time.

Can anyone please help me solve this problem.

I have also created two fields from the Date field as 'FromDate' & 'ToDate'.

Thanks in advance,

Subin Thomas

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Have a look at the below post.

http://community.qlik.com/message/156263#156263

http://community.qlik.com/message/156164#156164

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
subin6600
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry it did not help my problem.

Is it possible to have to list boxes with the fields 'FromDate' & 'ToDate' and when i make my selections it gives the between dates transactions..

But in this case i need to have an option of when i select a date in 'FromDate' dynamically i need the Dates past the selected dates in 'ToDate' so the user can directly select an advanced date. And the reverse if with first selection of 'ToDate' then the older days should only be available in the 'FromDate' field. I know its little complicated but Is it possible??

subin6600
Creator III
Creator III
Author

can anyone help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance