cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How show legend

Hi guys,

Is it possible to show legend on axes? My legend is set of some expressions.

See attached my screenshot.    

Thanks,

19 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vovan,

Send your sample file.

Regards..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello again,

What do you mean send your sample file?

Please find 2 my screenshot and qv file.

Regards,

BarbCline
Contributor III
Contributor III

The only way I know how to put the labels in the axis as you desire is to remove the dimension.  I didn't totally follow what you were trying to accomplish, but here's an example for you.  Since I removed the dimension, I put the dates as separate list boxes for simplicity.  I'm sure you will have a much more eloquent approach.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Barb,

Could you please show an example?

Thanks,

BarbCline
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can you open my attachment in the thread above?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks so much. Your answer is very helpful. I'll play with my data and might have some questions for you.

Thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Barb or who can help me to write condition,

Could you help me to create a condition? Before I used acyclic group Period ( Year, Quarter, MonthYear) and my data automatically werechanged. You offered  me to use list boxof time period.

My expression should show average of the value.(Brand Image ortrust like an example) for selected Client . I select it from list box Client.

Another expression should show average of the same value.(BrandImage or trust), but for all clients in this country.

Thanks in advance.

BarbCline
Contributor III
Contributor III

Avg(BrandImage) will give you the average for any Client selected.  Avg({$ <Client = >} BrandImage) will ignore selected client and give you the average for all clients. 

I'm not sure how Country comes into play.  I would have to see your data, but I hope you get the point above.

Also, see the Set Analysis section (under Chart Expressions) of the Reference Manual.  There are great examples in there.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much !!!

naresh3699
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

is there any option to show selected legends. I have to show 5out of 10. is there any possibility. if yes please let me know.

Thanks 

Naresh