Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Moving / Dragging Sliders and or Calendar Objects

Hi to All,

(warning, I am very new to QlikView)

I am wondering whether there is a way to drag / move / change the position of a Slider and/or Calendar object. It seems that I cannot do it. I add them to my sheet and stay fixed in the first position they appear.

Thanks for your help and forgive me if I am asking too trivial questions.

BR

Panayotis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Ok. I have to apologize. If one moves its mouse exactly at the border of the object cursor changes shape and you can drag / move. Sorry of that. I was just clicking on the inside of the object (at some blank top area) and it didn't work. I had to go exactly at the border. But there is no clear visual border on these objects and it was not that obvious to me.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ok. I have to apologize. If one moves its mouse exactly at the border of the object cursor changes shape and you can drag / move. Sorry of that. I was just clicking on the inside of the object (at some blank top area) and it didn't work. I had to go exactly at the border. But there is no clear visual border on these objects and it was not that obvious to me.

Not applicable
Author

Right click -> Properties -> Layout tab -> Options section -> Allow move/size.