Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

stacked bars and accumulated lines

Hello,

I'm new to QlikView and want to know if it is possible to create a chart like this (Excel):

09.11.png

Without the stacked bars it is easy to create this diagramm, but it is impossible for me to show stacked bars too.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This should be possible with a combo chart. If you have the 2 expressions as bars and it set to stacked, then the third expression set to line with full accumulation.  However looking at your picture I am not sure if it would work using the line as a percent due to the fact the say 22% would be seen as 22 on the scale

Not applicable
Author

Thank you marcsliving,

but if i set a expression as line and full accumulation the bars are not stacked anymore.

Attached you can find a very simple Example.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Alright, I am not sure if this is what you want, but if you remove the dimension CustomerBez, then add more expressions as set analysis like

sum({$<CustomerBez={'CustomerA'}>} QTY)

See attached sample. You can tweak the formula for the line to get what you want.

Not applicable
Author

Ah cool, but how i can set the dimensions dynamically? Cause i dont know which customers are selected (there are about 1000 customers in the database).

Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Oh, Yeah I am not sure if this is possible with multiple dimensions. You would have to create an expression for each customer.

You could try creating 1 chart as you have it with the stacked dimensions, then making another chart with the accumulated line that has a transparent background, then just place the second line chart over the bar chart