Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ErrorCount=3 Reloading QVD file on Qlikview Server 10

Hi,

Just migrated to our new Server and using Qlikview ver. 10.. upon reloading the file i noticed on the logs that no Syntax Error message appeared unlike before but i had this "ErrorCount=3".. and i reloading process stops which results to the file on cite not updated.

I read a few discussion about having the "Generate Log File" enabled but its already enabled and is described on the Log File..

Log file attached:

Appreciate your help on this. Thanks!

9 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You probably have a 6 hs (360 minutes) timeout set for reloads and you're hitting that time.

Not applicable
Author

1. Open Ato.qvw in the QlikView Desktop client.

2. Go to Settings -> Document Properties.

3. Check the Generate Logfile option in the General tab. Then click OK.

4. Reload the QVW using the desktop client. Check the log file. If no problem, go to next step.

5. Reload the QVW using the server. Check the QVW's log file (not the server log) for any error.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Dan,

what do you propose the best timout i can put up? yup it is 360 minutes (Timeout in seconds 21600)

Not applicable
Author

khim_hoe

Its already enabled on the .txt file i first attached on my original post.. Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

The log should be inside here: D:\Qlikview Root\

The log you attached earlier is for the server. But, do you have any error when reloading manually?

Not applicable
Author

I did a Desktop Reload and found no error on when it finished...

Server Reload otherwise has encountered some "Error: Unknown Statement"

see screenprint - saw alot of this lines..

ATo-Qlikview.jpg

Really need some help on this .. Thanks!

Note: Im doing the reload on Qlikview Server 10.. but when i do the reload on our Qlikview Server 9 SR7 it completed the process and updates the file on the Accesspoint site.. which is weird both have 360 minutes timeout.. not sure if there are any differences on both version types..

Not applicable
Author

Hmmm... weird. Maybe some of the code that you are using are depreceated in QV10. (such as the SQLValue function) The QVW is developed in which version?  Do check the script at the lines that produce the error.

Not applicable
Author

The QVW was developed on The Qlikview Desktop SR3 version.. Im having the Development team check on it but might take a long period of time..

Do you think it has something to do with the development version as well?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

A resolution on this. I am having the same issue with reloads failing after upgrade from V9 to V10 SBS.