Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Connector for JDE ans Oracle Financial

Hi Experts

Is there JD Edward and Oracle Financial connector available. My client has two different ERP system for two differenct companies, they do not have idea about data tables. We are looking for connector for above said applications like  SAP Connetor for QlikView. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

The reason there is a SAP Connector is because SAP will not let you access the database directly. It will cause an infringement of the support agreement.

Other ERPs such as JDE, Oracle Financials, Peoplesoft, etc. do not impose such restrictions on their clients so you can access the database directly thought the standard OLEDB/ODBC connector.

If you don't have enough knowledge about the JDE/Financials data models I would suggest getting some help from JDE/Financials consultants.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

The reason there is a SAP Connector is because SAP will not let you access the database directly. It will cause an infringement of the support agreement.

Other ERPs such as JDE, Oracle Financials, Peoplesoft, etc. do not impose such restrictions on their clients so you can access the database directly thought the standard OLEDB/ODBC connector.

If you don't have enough knowledge about the JDE/Financials data models I would suggest getting some help from JDE/Financials consultants.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Daniel Rozental, now it is cleared.

Not applicable
Author

DataRoket connects directly and natively with JDE, PS, Oracel, SAP, BO, Hadoop and more through QlikView and in parallel real-time.  For more information: http://tinyurl.com/4x4n7zj

qv connection to data via DR.png