Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Line chart problem: display additional line when making selection

Dear All:

I came across an line chart problem now and needs your help. Generally speaking, there is no line displayed in the chart. When the user click one company in list box, there will be a line displayed indiactes the selling price of this company(Real estate company), and when user click two  company together, there would be two lines displayed here for comparison propurse. Can anyone give some comments to this problem? Many thanks to all. Data and Demo have benn attached below.

3 Replies
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Stef,

Go to the graphic properties, tab Dimensions, and add "Company Name"  to used dimensions.

Not applicable
Author

Hi 14:

i have tried your solution, but there is no changes to the graph. i want that when user click two companies together, there can be two lines comparison(across company comparison), but currently, there one one lines occurs on the graph.

Not applicable
Author

Dear 14:

I forgot to mention that except company avg price line, i also need one line indicates market avg price. so, what i want is that, if user doesn't choose any company, there is only one company line(avg price of all 20 companies) and one market avg line. When user click company, he can choose more than one companies at the same time, ep: if he choose two companies, there will be three lines together( 2 company line and one market line).