Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Text description on a chart

Hello,

I've create a bar graph in qlikview and using the dual expression I've created the text that should de display on the chart. The problem is that if I made a zoom into the bar graph  the text description appear, but in the normal view of the bar graph I don't see anything text description (I've tried to set small text dimension, but it doesn't work).

How can do?

Thanks in advance

Fulgenzio

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As per my understanding you are trying to give the Heading for the chart.if that is the requirement no need to create a text description.Just go to the General Tab we have the Option like "Show Title in Chart" enable that one and give it the text over there.

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I attach an example of what I've tried to explain. The first image 'NormalView' is what I see in the normal view of chart, what I see if I make a zoom it's rapresent in the secon image 'ZoomIn'.

As you can seen the second image coint the text description in the chart, while in the first doesn't appea anything, that's the problem: I don't know how I can set that also in the first image appears the text description.

Image1: NormalView

Thanks in advance.

Image 2:ZoomIn

Image1:NormalViewZoomIn.jpgNormalView.jpg