Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samvile18
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis syntax

I swear this is possible but I can't quite get the syntax

I have the following set analysis that shows me data for all our active history FTE where the ExtractDate is the same as the UploadDate:

sum({<Measure={'ActiveHistory'},ExtractDate={'$(=max({<KPI={'FTE'}>} UploadDate))'}>} FTE)

What I need to do is add the following to it:

Count({<Measure={'Vacancies'},ExtractDate={'$(=max({<KPI={'Vacancies'}>} UploadDate))'}>} Measure)

The reason is because at the moment these two are separate expressions, I only want the one.

Is this possible?

Any help is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Sam,

First things first. Your set analysis is wrong in both expressions.

Use the following.

sum({<Measure={'ActiveHistory'},ExtractDate={"$(=max({<KPI={'FTE'}>} UploadDate))"}>} FTE)

and

Count({<Measure={'Vacancies'},ExtractDate={"$(=max({<KPI={'Vacancies'}>} UploadDate))"}>} Measure)

Secondly, how do you want to use the sexond expression? Do you want to integrate the second expression in the set analysis part of the first expression?

Do clarify,

BR,

Abhi

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Sam,

First things first. Your set analysis is wrong in both expressions.

Use the following.

sum({<Measure={'ActiveHistory'},ExtractDate={"$(=max({<KPI={'FTE'}>} UploadDate))"}>} FTE)

and

Count({<Measure={'Vacancies'},ExtractDate={"$(=max({<KPI={'Vacancies'}>} UploadDate))"}>} Measure)

Secondly, how do you want to use the sexond expression? Do you want to integrate the second expression in the set analysis part of the first expression?

Do clarify,

BR,

Abhi

samvile18
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Abhi,

Thanks for the reply. To be honest it doesn't really make much difference, two separate syntax strings will be fine.

Thanks for the help