Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
easternfish
Contributor III
Contributor III

Caption: Allow Minimize

Hi,

I have multiple Charts in a sheet. How do I Uncheck "Allow Minimize" and/or  "Allow Maximize" all at once?

I can do one at a time by Right clicking > Caption > unckeck "Allow Minimize".

Thanks

4 Replies
Not applicable

You should Select the multiple charts that you want to update. Then, while the multiple charts are selected, on one of the charts, right-click and choose Properties and when you uncheck Allow Minimize and click OK it will have updated all of the selected charts.         You can select all of the objects on the sheet by pressing Ctrl-a You can select a group of objects by holding down the left mouse button and "drawing" a box around the objects you want to select.   Or, click on the first object to select it and then click on the other objects while holding down the Shift button. The title bar of the selected objects will change color slightly when they are selected.

easternfish
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks you… works great!

Not applicable

I use those techniques all the time to select objects, then Edit->Copy and I can go to a different tab or different document and do Edit->Paste as a way to copy objects from one document to another.

easternfish
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, I have to get familiar with some of those techniques they can be very useful.

Thank you again! And I’m sure that I will have more questions in the future.