Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Workbench & QV Server: how to publish web pages?

Good day,

I'm looking into the Workbench documentation, and want to create a web page that display some QV objects.

When I create the web page with Visual Web Developer and I run the "debug" option, my web page is OK.

Now my problem is: how can I publish my web page in the QlikView Server?

My page is "Default.aspx", but it looks like QVWS doesn't handle the "aspx" files...

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If you are creating a web page then why do u need qlikview server??

Use web server for publishing webpage i guess

thanks

Lavi

Not applicable
Author

How can I publish my page with QlikView Web Server?

Since several version, QlikView Web Server allows to don't need a IIS server installed.

Having IIS and QlikView Web Server running at once on a server is a real pain in the ¤¤¤.

I have installed the QlikView Web Server, and it seems to compute several ASPX pages (the one generated during the install). So I guess it's possible to include personal pages, right?

Not applicable
Author

Don't have much idea about qlikview web server but if u publish ur aspx page in IIS only with .net framework installed it will run fine.

Not applicable
Author

OK, but the topic of my thread is to use the ASPX pages with QlikView Web Server, not IIS.

I can't (and don't want) to install IIS on my server.

QlikView Web Server seems to manage some ASPX pages (the default pages), so I want to know what I have to do for it to handle my ASPX pages.