Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Menu option 'Mail Bookmark with a link' -- does this works for Small Business Edition?

Menu option 'Mail Bookmark with a link' -- does this works for Small Business Edition?

3 Replies
collettek
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

You have probably already figured it out but according to the Server Reference manual:

"Mail with Bookmark as a Link...

Only available when working with a QlikView Server document. Creates a mail with a URL link to the current server document. A temporary server bookmark will be created (including layout state) and encoded in the URL. The mail recipient will be able to use the URL link to open the server document and see what you see, obviously provided that he has access rights to the document and data therein. You have to have a mail client configured for this command to work. The QlikView Server must be configured to allow server bookmarks."

One of the limitations is that the Small Business Edition does not support the creation or sharing of any objects on the server.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I believe this restriction has been relaxed in QV11, although I have not tested with an SBE license.

-Rob

collettek
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello Rob,

Thank you for pointing that out. Yes, you are correct.  It is now available in version 11 for SBE.  I received confirmation from QlikTech and was able to verify it on a version 11 SBE server.  Thank you.