This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I am getting an ODBC Read Error message when I try to connect to an SQL/Oracle database. I am writing SQL scripts and putting them in my QlikView scripts. When I hit Reload, it tries to connect but then I get the 'ODBC Read Error' message. I have used SQL queries in my scripts before and QlikView has been quite good in fetching the data according to my SQL script queries. This time I am getting this error and I do not understand why. I have tried to connect normally, by not doing any queries in SQL and just fetching the fields from the tables in the database. I do not get an error and the script runs fine getting the data.