Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to remove Domain/Name assigning and keep only name?

Hi

We have DMS Authorisation only on our Server.

The Named CAL Users which are present in the Productive Qlikview Server are taking License everytime a Qlikviewuser Logs in on the Accesspoint in different ways based on Domain.

for Example. when I am at office and Login then it is Domain1/User1

If I am login from home from the citrix it is Domain2/User1

Even the user is only one(User1), it takes 2 Licenses in QEMC. It can be seen in System-> Licenses->QlikviewServer->ClientAccessLicenses(CALs)-> Assigned CALs. Anyway to tell Qlikview to take only once based on User?

Thanks in Advance

Sravan

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Sravan,

I have looked into this and I have a quick assumption/question.  This setting looks like it goes one way either NTLM or Custom.  Is that so?  I also tried the settings above, but my custom user wasn't able to log in.

Thanks

Tom

Not applicable
Author

Tom,

You are right. I have only Custom(DMS) authorisation in our server. No NTFS in our company.

Only as Custom Users via Accesspoint.

I dont know what you meant by NLTM?

Regards

sravan

Not applicable
Author

Sravan,

Sorry for the confusion.  NTLM is the first setting for the authorization.  I am actually trying to use domain logins and I want to be able to have custom users as well.  I think I may have to talk to the support guys.  It did work at one point, now I just need to see what changed.

Tom