Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Activation graph by button

Hi

Can we put some buttons and associate 2 graphs per button ?

For example I have 2 graphs : G1 and G2. I would like that until the user don't push the button B1, the 2 graphs are hidden.

Is it possible ?

Annie

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Another question... Can I have a graph and 2 buttons over (histogram and graph) ? If we push the button histogram, the graph become a histogram if we push the button graph, the histogram become a graph.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What you can do is create a varaible (fe v_show)

Add an action to your button which changes the value of this variable.

Now use v_show in the conditional show field on the Layout tab of your object.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Dennis

Where can I create the variable ??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

CTRL+ ALT +v or go to Settings >> Variable Overview

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Annie,

I made a QV-file with some examples of how you can use this variable in combination with a button.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for ok?

Not applicable
Author

You could also add an inline load for "Display_Graphs" with values of Yes and No. Create a list box and have the display of the graphs be conditional upon the value of "Display Graphs".

Not applicable
Author

Help please.

I have 8 buttons and 8 charts.I want to  show the fisrt chart when I click first button and when I click the 2nd  button the first chart will dissappear and the second chart will display and so on.How can I do this ?

Thanks in advance

offjunior
Creator
Creator

Afternoon Annie!

Attached hereto document qvw bout what you are wanting to do.

If this is not what you want to do, please send us a document qvw sample of what you want, so I can help you.

Hug!